OK. I'm confused a bit. Look at the "Contents" section on the right
side of the page.

http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/#posting-paths

You'll notice that the docs seem to indicate that posting paths is
supported in Perforce, as "Posting Paths" is located underneath the
"Perforce" section.

This may not be supported still, but I'm just curious why the docs
seem to indicate that it is.

Best regards,
Scott