I am new to ReviewBoard 1.0 and trying to configure RB with SVN. I got
RB installed but when I try to create a new Review Request, it comes
back with an error:

"HTTPS certificate not accepted. Please ensure that the proper
certificate exists in H:\ /.subversion/auth for the user that
reviewboard is running as."

I don't have any idea why it is looking for a certificate on H:\. On
my system there is an environment variable HOMEDRIVE which is set to H:
\. I read somewhere that this might be caused by Apache home directory
points to a wrong place, but not sure where I can change this. I am
able to do all SVN operations outside ReviewBoard

Any clue?