From: Daniel <dkarn...@sbcglobal.net>

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 06:11:31
To: reviewboard<reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: HTTPS certificate not accepted

Tim or Christian,

Do you know how where I can find the user name with which RB is
running as? What config file? I assume this is different than the user
name that is used to log into RB.

Currently, I have a different error:
    HTTPS certificate not accepted. Please ensure that the proper
certificate exists in ~/.subversion/auth for the user that reviewboard
is running as.

So may be I can change this user name to my login user name, which can
access my SVN server.

Thanks
Daniel