Hi Bryan,

People have talked about writing support for TFS, but so far nobody's
committed to it. We've briefly looked into what it would take, and it seems
somewhat complicated as there are no APIs we can use from Python. We also
don't have access to a TFS server to develop against, which makes it
difficult. If someone wants to step up and figure out TFS support, we'll be
glad to work on getting it incorporated into Review Board, but until someone
does, we can't commit to including it in any release.