What about using Codeplex to develop against and using IronPython to take
advantage of the .NET API’s

…there is no try

From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 4:46 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TFS Support Anytime soon

Hi Bryan,

People have talked about writing support for TFS, but so far nobody's committed
to it. We've briefly looked into what it would take, and it seems somewhat
complicated as there are no APIs we can use from Python. We also don't have
access to a TFS server to develop against, which makes it difficult. If someone
wants to step up and figure out TFS support, we'll be glad to work on getting
it incorporated into Review Board, but until someone does, we can't commit to
including it in any release.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com<mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Bryan