Hi Sebastien,

The plan is to put it into either a 1.5 or 2.0 release (depending on some
other factors).

Right now, we're working on 1.1, which has a couple more features going into
it before we begin the alpha/beta/rc/release cycle. There will probably be a
1.2 after that, which would be a mostly short release. I believe the
following would end up being 1.5/2.0.

The extension code exists as a private branch on git.review-board.org right
now. We can make it public, but there are a few important things to note:

1) This is not updated for Review Board 1.0.1 or SVN. It won't track HEAD
very often (though, using Git, you're free to merge and resolve conflicts in
your tree).
2) Absolutely nothing in the current extension API is set in stone, and is
definitely subject to change without notice.
3) A lot of functionality simply does not exist yet. Many things will, but
it's likely that you'll need to add new hooks into Review Board for the
things you need.
4) We can't actually support anything on this branch. If stuff horribly
breaks, we'll accept patches for fixes, but it's not going to be a priority
for us yet.

Now, all that being said, if you're fine with dealing with all that, we
wouldn't mind having someone begin work and figure out what will be needed
in the extension API. It should just be considered *highly* experimental,
and mostly broken.

I'm actually technically on vacation this week, so I won't be able to make
this public this week, but let me know.