Oh, another thing that could be relevant to this work.

One of our Summer of Code students, Helder Ribeiro, is working on webhook
support that will basically allow you to configure a URL that Review Board
will POST to on new review requests, updates, reviews, etc. Your script can
take this info and then do something, such as grab the latest diff from
Review Board and feed it to buildbot. This will probably work perfectly fine
for buildbot. The code checking guidelines would require use of the JSON API
to post the reviews, but that's also doable.