Hi Kate,

How did you configure the repository path as "test-bazel?" The repository
path for Git is generated by running "git remote show origin" in the tree.

Now, our Git support in 1.0.x is limited in that it requires a local clone
on the server that is updated regularly. You would specify the Path as being
to that server, and the Mirror Path as being the master URL that developers
would clone ("origin").

This will improve in 1.1. If you have any sort of gitweb support (or
similar) you'll be able to configure Review Board to check out the files
needed using gitweb, etc. instead of a clone on the server. Git has no
support for remotely checking out a single revision of a single file from a
server, so these two methods are, unfortunately, required.