Hi Daniel,

This is far easier to deal with on Linux, but basically you need to
copy djblets/media to reviewboard/htdocs/media/djblets. Normally we
use a symlink to make this easier, as otherwise you'll have to copy
these every time they change in djblets. I'm looking into ways to make
this easier for development, though it requires some changes I'm still
iffy on.

Also, you'll need to use the djblets git repository on
github.com/djblets/djblets/, as we recently moved away from SVN for

As for devserver, it may be easiest to just make a .bat file that does
the equivalent of the .sh.