Hi Daniel, This is far easier to deal with on Linux, but basically you need to copy djblets/media to reviewboard/htdocs/media/djblets. Normally we use a symlink to make this easier, as otherwise you'll have to copy these every time they change in djblets. I'm looking into ways to make this easier for development, though it requires some changes I'm still iffy on.
Also, you'll need to use the djblets git repository on github.com/djblets/djblets/, as we recently moved away from SVN for Djblets. As for devserver, it may be easiest to just make a .bat file that does the equivalent of the .sh. Christian On Saturday, August 15, 2009, Daniel Wong <[email protected]> wrote: > > I've checked out a copy of rb from svn so I can develop some features > in rb. Unfortunately, I'm am running into problems with the devserver > not being able to find djblet media files such as jquery.gravy.js. I'm > guessing I'm missing some kind of config that tells the server where > to look for these files, because I see them in my site-packages dir of > my Python install and I can import djblets from a normal Python shell. > > My dev OS is Windows XP pro, which means I can't run devserver.sh > directly. The way I'm doing it is by copying the one line out of the > file and prepending it with "python " before running it in cmd. > > Help? > > > -- -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.review-board.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
