I've checked out a copy of rb from svn so I can develop some features
in rb. Unfortunately, I'm am running into problems with the devserver
not being able to find djblet media files such as jquery.gravy.js. I'm
guessing I'm missing some kind of config that tells the server where
to look for these files, because I see them in my site-packages dir of
my Python install and I can import djblets from a normal Python shell.

My dev OS is Windows XP pro, which means I can't run devserver.sh
directly. The way I'm doing it is by copying the one line out of the
file and prepending it with "python " before running it in cmd.

Help?