Hi,

Changing the site directory shouldn't be a huge problem, provided you update
your Apache config file, but that's a task for after we get this working in
the first place.

If you go to http://argosboard.com/media/, do you get a 404?

Assuming you do, I'm a bit confused as to the cause. I haven't hit this
myself...

This is actually argosboard.com, right? Not argosboard.com/somepath/ ?

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Pubudu Rathnayake <dmpub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Christian,
>
> this is the virtual host entry in the apache confi.
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName argosboard.com
>  DocumentRoot "C:/memcached/argosboard.com/htdocs"
>
> # Error handlers
>  ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
>
> # Serve django pages
>  <Location "/">
> PythonPath "['C:/memcached/argosboard.com/conf'] + sys.path"
>  SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
> SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "C:/memcached/argosboard.com/tmp/egg_cache"
>  SetHandler mod_python
> PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
> PythonAutoReload Off
>  PythonDebug off
> # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
>  PythonInterpreter reviewboard_argosboard_com
> </Location>
>
>  # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
> # (overrides the above)
>  <Location "/media">
> SetHandler None
> </Location>
>  <Location "/errordocs">
> SetHandler None
> </Location>
>
> <Directory "C:/memcached/argosboard.com/htdocs">
> AllowOverride All
>  </Directory>
>
> # Alias static media requests to filesystem
>  Alias /media "C:/memcached/argosboard.com/htdocs/media"
> Alias /errordocs "C:/memcached/argosboard.com/htdocs/errordocs"
> </VirtualHost>
>
> regarding the site folder, actually it happened when i started the setting
> up  and as i have come all the way up the this point solving all issues
> which arosed in its way, i did not change the site directory. what do think
> , will  it be a problem in long run?
>

> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Christian Hammond
> <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you can show us your Apache config, that would help.
>>
>> Why is your site directory inside of C:\memcached?
>>
>> Christian

>> Review Board - http://www.review-board.org
>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>

>> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Pubudu Rathnayake <dmpub...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>>    Hi All,
>>>
>>>    this is the error log entry in apache  and i am getting this when i
>>> try to make  a new review request
>>>
>>>   Fri Aug 28 16:52:48 2009] [error] [client 192.168.1.107] File does not
>>> exist: C:/memcached/argosboard.com/htdocs/media/admin/js/actions.js,
>>> referer:        http://192.168.1.107/admin/db/scmtools/repository/
>>>
>>>     This  is the  setting_local.py  file :
>>>  # Site-specific configuration settings for Review Board
>>> # Definitions of these settings can be found at
>>> # http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/
>>>
>>> # Database configuration
>>> DATABASE_ENGINE = 'postgresql_psycopg2'
>>> DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'
>>> DATABASE_USER = 'postgres'
>>> DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'p0stgres'
>>> DATABASE_HOST = 'localhost'
>>> DATABASE_PORT = ''
>>>
>>> # Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
>>> SECRET_KEY = '@d5_kt0+!(=0f0)25%)=7x...@u_!m6%zbvr0pnxsv#vuaeg6b'
>>>
>>> # Cache backend settings.
>>> CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'
>>>
>>> # Extra site information.
>>> SITE_ID = 1
>>> SITE_ROOT = '/'
>>> FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''