Hi Keith,

Right now, default reviewers are global across repositories. This will be
optionally per-repository in 1.1, though. In our case, most of our
repositories are actually just branches off the same main repository anyway,
and different trees in that branch should only be developed on certain
repositories, so it sorta works out.