We're using Trac/Agilo for project management and were wondering if we
could make reviewboard authenticate against the same htdigest password
file that we use for Trac. Searched a lot on the net, but with no
success. The documentation suggests there is a custom Django modules
based authentication supported in reviewboard but couldn't find any
documentation. We are a small team(5 developers) and don't have LDAP
setup(which seems to be a prefered way for many) as such. Would really
appreciate a pointer on how to create such Django module or if anyone
has any other feedbacks regarding integrating reviewboard with Trac/

Thanks in advance,