I think I successfully created a couple users, groups and repositories.
I then tried to create a review request. Nothing shows up when I select the
All review requests link. Also, the djblets URL is incorrect. It's clear
no css activity is taking place, so I wonder if the necessary JavaScript
isn't loaded. Here's a line wrapped record from the access log file:
10.100.0.34 udesktop116:3000 - [07/Oct/2009:15:43:40 +0000] "GET
/reviews/udesktop116/djblets/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js
HTTP/1.1" 404 2904
"http://udesktop116:3000/reviews/groups/Rigel/" "Mozilla/5.0
(X11; U; SunOS i86pc; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090625
Firefox/3.5"
When I look for djblets I find them in media:
% pwd
/home/titan/skipm/local/servers/udesktop116
% find . -name djblets
./review-board/htdocs/media/djblets
but the request doesn't include "...media...". I'm probably missing
something in some piece of ReviewBoard configuration, but don't know where I
should look. Any pointers much appreciated.
Skip Montanaro
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---