I'm trying to get Review Board fired up for testing. I got most everything set up. I skipped PyLucene and memcached, at least for now (couldn't get cmemcache to build on Sol10). I successfully ran rb-site install and think I copied the necessary bits from the generated lighttpd.conf file into the config file I'm using.
I got an Internal Server Error when I tried to access the home page (it worked before I added the lighttpd.conf stuff). Then I remembered I needed to set PYTHONPATH, so added a bin-environment clause to my config. Now when I try to access the home page I get a 404. Interestingly enough, I can get to the loging/register/admin pages, so *something* is working. Warning: Not only am I a Review Board novice, this is my first exposure to either lighttpd or Django. It's quite likely that the changes necessary to get be going are pretty trivial. Where do I go from here? Thanks, Skip Montanaro --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
