I'm still struggling to set up a ReviewBoard server on a CentOS 5.3
system.  I've gotten much further, but the latest roadblock is that
pysvn won't compile due to some missing libraries.  Since RB is not
available as an RPM, I feel like I've already lost control of all the
bits and pieces that have been installed.  So it occurred to me that
I could install RB in a VM with a different OS (another Linux flavor
or even Windows) and not have to deal with all the band-aid fixes to
get RB running on CentOS.  What is the "best" OS to install RB on?
What if you want to integrate with an AD controller?  Is this easier
on Windows than Linux?