I've just finished installing reviewboard, using mysql as the db. When I select 'new review request', the change number, base directory, and diff path fields are hidden. I don't see any input fields, but using viewing the HTML source I can see that their display properties are set to 'none' to hide them:
<tr id="row_changenum" style="display: none;"> ... <tr id="row_basedir" style="display: none;"> ... <tr id="row_diff_path" style="display: none;"> Using Firebug I can change style to display the fields and then fill in the values and submit a review request. However my request is marked as 'Draft', and when I click on it under 'All Review Requests' I get a 500 error. I tried to turn on logging in the admin settings but I can't get the change to be saved. After entering in the log directory it says 'settings saved', but when I go back to the admin | settings | logging page 'enable logging' has been unchecked and the directory box cleared out. I'm guessing I must have set something up wrong but I'm not sure where to start looking. Any clues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
