I have the following problem:
The mail settings seems to be correct. Review Board sends mails
successfully if a new review request is added or something has changed
on the review request. But he does not send a mail if you finally
submit an review request.
Perhaps this is as designed? For our workflow it would be very fine,
if the submitter gets a mail if the review request is submitted. So
the submitter knows that his change has passed the review.

I'm using Review Board 1.0.4 an Win2003 Server with Apache 2.2.11.

Any idea?

Happy user? Let us know at