Hi Kunjal,

Glad it's working in the test environment :) The upgrade *should* be simple
on the production environment. A new version of Django may be pulled in
(security fixes) but this will happen automatically when upgrading Review
Board. All you should need to do is run:

    easy_install -U ReviewBoard

And then do the rb-site upgrade on your site directory.

In general, our point releases are kept simple, free of new dependencies or
features, so that we can concentrate on fixing bugs and (hopefully) not
break anything. Maybe people have been running 1.0.5, and it should work
fine for you.