Yes, I noticed the patch Friday, sweet!
One nitpick is that because I am writing a pre-commit hook to inerface
w/ RB, all I currently want is a simple list of the latest filenames
in the review (and intersect w/ a set of the filenames in the commit);
if they all exist then I check for "ship_it".
  I realize just checking filenames is a bit weak, but it seems to
meet my needs for now.
  I think doing more complex svn cat against reviewboard diffsets
would be too heavy for a pre-commit hook.
  I currently don't care if someone wants to try to circumvent code
review enforcement by opening two reviews for a single file, get
ship_it for only one review, and then trying to check them both in.

Mak's latest patch lets me get a list of the diffsets, but then I need
to make a second JSON call to get that diffset's list of filenames.
Getting the list of filenames is what I would be submitting a patch
for.

I see three options (maybe all of them are useful):
1) diff/(?P<diffset_id>[0-9]+)/filenames/
  This would return the depot_filenames of all files in that diffset.
2) reviewrequests/(?P<review_request_id>[0-9]+)/diff/latest/files/
  This would return the depot_filenames of a review's latest diffset.
  This avoids the need to make two JSON calls.
  This should then probably be extended to get files of any review's
diff revisions:
    reviewrequests/(?P<review_request_id>[0-9]+)/diff/(?
P<diff_revision>[0-9]+)/filenames/
3) reviewrequests/(?P<review_request_id>[0-9]+)/filenames/
  Same result as #2, but less wordy.
  I prefer this one, since this does not obligate me to also
implement:
    reviewrequests/(?P<review_request_id>[0-9]+)/diff/(?
P<diff_revision>[0-9]+)/filenames/

Pv