In addition to my problem( svn clients hung up when commit, waiting
output from post-commit hook):
I'm make some investigation and understand that problem is post-review
makin a svn info execution with user id, that have no passwordless
access to svn (for example from user apache) and svn info wait to
authorisation information from user "apache".

svn info wait for apache  -> post-review waiting output from svn info -
> post_commit hook waiting output from post-review -> svn client on
client side is hung , waiting output from svnserv on serverside.

I'm think about hardcode local svnpath (like file:///home/svn/...) in
postreview "svn_info" procedure, but its a bad thing.

May be somebody submit a better solution ?

Happy user? Let us know at