On Nov 6, 9:40 am, zinou <zinou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i've installed reviewboard 1.0.5 and i configuredsmtpserver
> correctly and checked "Send e-mails for review requests and reviews",
> the problem is when i post a new reveiew or comment, i got an error
> due to enability to send emails to reviewers, i know this because i

I ran into this same email (using our Exchange server as the SMTP
server)

On the mail settings page it asks for server, port, username and
password.  I had entered my username and password there and had the
same behaviour you do - error messages would go out but I'd get 500
error messages.

Taking my username/password out of the mail settings seems to have
fixed things for me.

Jim