Hi,

You're going to have a hard time installing this without having some form of
root access. In particular, you will need to modify Apache's configuration,
and if you don't have access to this, you're out of luck.

Without having access to yum, you'll need to download and compile every
dependency by hand. We can't support this, as it's likely to be complex,
especially without root access.

I'm not sure I entirely understand the MySQL question, but it may be due to
not having the proper library support for MySQL on the system, which the
MySQLdb Python module would need. If you don't have this, you'll need to
compile it. I can't say exactly without knowing more about the system.

This sounds like a pretty locked-down system. Are you just looking to play
around with Review Board, or are you hoping to run a full, working
installation on that system? If you're looking to just play around, it might
be worth setting up a Virtual Machine on your own computer running Ubuntu
(as that's the easiest to install on) and installing in there. If, however,
you need Review Board to work as a productive system, you'll likely need to
find a computer that you can have root access on.