Hi, all.
    The reviewboard installation process is to run 'rb-site install
<path>' , Then we will specify some parameters like 'Domain Name'
'DataBase Type' 'Cache Type' 'Webserver' ...  . I want to konw, If I
had finished the RB install and had used it for some time, Can I
change those settings? and How?
    For example, Our installation did not install memcache, So we
specify the 'Cache Type' as file type. But when We had used it for
some time, We want speed up accession, So we used memcache, We want to
change this settings then.
    Other settings, If we want change webserver,  change database ,
and so on. How to do this, Do we need to reinstall the rb-site?

Best Regards!