Hi, all,
    I tried the use ReviewBoard to create a review request through
WebUI, I had tried to create diff file with "cvs diff > myfile"'
command, But when uploading this file to create reviewrequest , RB
reports: "The selected file does not appear to be a diff"; Then I used
command "cvs diff --ifdef=unified >myfile" to generate the diff file,
But this time the report is also as said above. What is the reason?

Best Regards!