This support is planned for a future release (probably the 2.0 timeframe)
but doesn't exist in any way today. If you really need separation on that
level, you may have to set up multiple Review Board servers.

If they already have access to the sourcecode on other repositories/groups
anyway, and it's just about enforcing a policy about them
commenting/reviewing someone else's code, then the best solution today is to
just make it clear that they're not allowed to do that.