Hi, all.
    There is a new request for us. In ReviewBoard, each person has an
"All review requests" on his WebUI so that he can make commentment to
all ReviewRequests. But some times we don't want some user to make
comment on the project he didnot attend. Or we even did not want him
to see the review requests in the ReviewGroup which he is not in.
Anyway, We need more detailed and powerful permission control on
ReviewGroups. How to realize those functions then?

Best Regards!