Hi all,

I'm considering using ReviewBoard for code review on a large project.
The code is spread out over many smaller projects maintained across
two separate SVN repositories. Modifications to the code usually span
these different projects and repositories. Is there a good way to
handle these kinds of updates? When I tried to upload a diff file to
ReviewBoard, I had to specify a project root and a repository, which
meant that I would have to make a new diff file for every modified
project.

Thanks,

Srdan