Hi everyone,

We just released RBTools 0.2 RC 1. Those who have been following the
nightlies know what to expect, but for those still using 0.2 Beta 2, there's
a number of good fixes, feature additions and compatibility improvements in
this release.

This release will be necessary soon for the Review Board nightlies. We will
soon be releasing 1.5 Beta 1 (formerly 1.1 Beta 1), and shortly after our
JSON API functions will be changed to use HTTP status codes other than HTTP
200 OK. This may break some older clients, including post-review. If you
update to the 0.2 RC 1 release, though, you'll be fine when these changes
take affect.

You can read more at:
http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2010/02/13/rbtools-02-rc-1-released/

Release notes are at: