"post-review has gained a new --diff-filename option for specifying a
diff file to upload, instead of generating a new diff. This can be
useful for automation and third party integration purposes. Passing
"-" as the filename will cause post-review to read from stdin."

100 points for this option. This is what I needed! Grate feature! This
is genius and making post-review extremely wide useful  and elastic!
Really good move.