Hi,all
   My ReviewBoard version is 1.0.5.1  We have enabled the Email
Settings to "send e-mails for review requests and reviews"
   We had made reviewboard automation. We have made a special account
of "submit-only" to submit reviewrequest for all CVS commits. After
the generation of any new review request, The target reviewer will
receive an Email, But the email head is not so accurate. I don't konw
how the "Cc" part is used, But in my received email( My account is the
real review requestor ), “Cc“ part shows the email account of the
special account, the "submit-only" . and the email sender is also the
"submit-only" . That is eccentric. In My opinion, This email should be
from ReviewBoard to any ReviewRequest target reviewers, But the email
has been received by me(The real ReviewRequestor), But my Email
account is not in the email receiver list, nor in the "Cc" list. And
the Sender, "submit-only" email, appeared in the "Cc".

Can any body give me some explanation?

Best Regards!