Hi, all
   I am using RB1.0.5.1; We are making Reviewboard automation, So that
after programmers commited code to CVS Repostitory, We will
automatically generate ReviewRequest for them. I had made a script to
call "post-review" to do this:
     result = os.system("post-review -- username=A -- password=A --
submit-as=SPECIAL --revision-range=1.2:1.3 ....")
     if this command returns 0, It is success. But some times, This
execution had returned the value 256,  But the reviewrequest has
successfully commited to ReviewBoard Server at last. I don't know why,
Is there any suggestion for me about this problem?

Best Regards!