On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 15:07, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Easy_install will be your best option.
>
> Actually, what you probably should do is (assuming this is a developer
> machine) run:
>
>   sudo python setup.py develop
>
> This will automatically grab all the dependencies from the right locations
> and install them.
>
> You'll also want to then run this for your Djblets tree if you have one
> installed, otherwise changes to that tree won't show up (as we'll use the
> fetched package instead).

I don't know about the development environment stuff, but here's a
list of packages you need from the debian repository to run
reviewboard:

apache2, libapache2-mod-python, libmemcache-dev, memcached,
mysql-server, patch, pylucene, python-dev, python-django (>=1.1.1),
python-django-djblets (>=0.5.7), python-django-evolution, python-flup,
python-imaging, python-ldap, python-memcache, python-mysqldb,
python-paramiko, python-pygments, python-setuptools, python-svn,
python-tz, python-recaptcha, subversion,

I actually have debian package definitions for reviewboard,
reviewboard-tools, python-django-djblets, python-django-evolution and
python-recaptcha (none of these are in the Lenny repository and you'll
need to get pylucene from unstable, it works fine on Lenny).

If others would find them useful, I can post them.

Chip, if you want to include them in the reviewboard releases let me
know how you'd like to handle that and I can make that happen too.

Paul