Thank you for your answers.
Indeed, I want to restrict access in "All review requests" only to a
specific repository.
I have SVN hooks for multiple repos that submit review requests on
each commit. On a specific project we have external devs working and I
don't want them to access other repositories/code base.
@Christian: Will there be such functionality in 2.0?

I searched the permissions area, but nothings seems to fit.
Could I instead limit the access only to "Incoming Reviews" in
Dashboard, and remove the "All review requests" altogether?

Mihai