Hi,

I have installed reveiw board and followed all the steps mentioned in
the guide.

I am getting the error :-

"Manual server updates required
A recent change requires manual updates to be made on this server.
After these changes are made, you should restart your server.

To keep track of future updates, please visit the Required Server
Updates page, or subscribe to the mailing list.
Install GNU patch.exe
GNU patch.exe must be in your executable search path for the diff
viewer to work.

You can install GNU patch.exe by downloading and running the
installer. Then add the directory containing patch.exe to the system
PATH (Start > Control Panel > Advanced > Environment Variables >
System Variables > PATH). "

The environemnet

1) Windows server 2003
2) virtual host entry :-

NameVirtualHost *:8080

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for all requests that do not
# match a ServerName or ServerAlias in any <VirtualHost> block.
#
<VirtualHost *:8080>
        ServerName symantec.reviewboard.com
        DocumentRoot "E:/reviewboardrootfiles/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        ErrorLog logs/lc.johnbokma.com.error.log

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['E:/reviewboardrootfiles/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "E:/reviewboardrootfiles/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboardrootfiles
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "E:/reviewboardrootfiles/htdocs">
                Order Deny,Allow
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "E:/reviewboardrootfiles/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "E:/reviewboardrootfiles/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

Please guide me on this .. I am stuck on it