Hi,

There's no way to do this today. Right now, Review Board is very
policy-free, and if you need to restrict people to parts of the codebase,
restricting the groups they can watch won't give you that. Groups pretty
much are just a way to see updates to review requests in the dashboard, and
not being a part of a group won't prevent you from seeing review requests to
that group.

We're looking at adding policy support to a future version, where
administrators can have more control over the user's access on Review Board.
Today, we don't have that.

If you need to section things off today, you'll need to set up multiple
Review Board servers. Many companies have had success with this, though it
certainly depends on how much fine-grained control you're after.