Great to see the stable release of 0.2.0.

I was wondering about the state of reviewed, but unpushed, patches for RBTools. For example, I submitted a patch for adding a --git-patchset option that was reviewed and declared ShipIt a little over a week ago ( http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1472/ ). The change is non-destructive to existing code, and I was hoping to see it make it into a release.

Any chance it will be accepted into the upstream repository soon, so I will feel justified in including it in the RBTools RPM I'm going to be building? I wrote this patch because it was the most requested feature among the developers I queried regarding our forthcoming ReviewBoard deployment.