Hi everyone,

We just released RBTools 0.2.0. There are many fixes for issues people hit
in 0.2 RC 1, and we recommend that everyone upgrade. More information can be
found at the news post and release notes.

News post: http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2010/04/19/rbtools-020-released/

Release notes: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/rbtools/0.2/

I'm trying to plan for the next couple of releases. We want to take RBTools
to a new level and move much of the internals of post-review out into a
publicly accessible Python API. In the meantime, we'll add new, simpler
tools for such things as querying/searching review requests, some of which
may duplicate functionality in post-review. We'll keep post-review around
for the foreseeable future, but in time I'm hoping to phase it out and
replace it with smaller, more integrated tools.

We'll need to at some point require the upcoming Review Board 1.5 for
RBTools. This is due to some major changes in the API. We'll support Review
Board 1.0 for as many tools as we can, but some will error out with older
servers. By this point, I hope Review Board 1.5 is more widespread anyway.
We'll continue to support and maintain 0.2.x releases for a while, though,
with new bug fixes.