Jan Koprowski wrote:
When I make review for file where some changes was made near last
line and it have not new line at end of file diffviewer crush :/ I'm
thinking about adding one more "fake" new line sign at the end
everytime. Is this patch will be submitted if I create one?

That is probably not going to work.

We've seen a few of these too :-(

It isn't reviewboard that is complaining, it is the patch tool.

I've been suggesting to my users that they make a separate submission into SCM that simply adds a newline to the end of file of any files that have this problem without going through reviewboard. Then (re-)edit with the real change and the diff will be fine as you would expect.