Jan Koprowski wrote:
When I make review for file where some changes was made near last
line and it have not new line at end of file diffviewer crush :/ I'm
thinking about adding one more "fake" new line sign at the end
everytime. Is this patch will be submitted if I create one?
That is probably not going to work.
We've seen a few of these too :-(
It isn't reviewboard that is complaining, it is the patch tool.
I've been suggesting to my users that they make a separate submission
into SCM that simply adds a newline to the end of file of any files that
have this problem without going through reviewboard. Then (re-)edit with
the real change and the diff will be fine as you would expect.
Chris
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en