Hi.  I have a few questions for the reviewboard gurus.  I'm interested
in using reviewboard with Mercurial.

1. Does the --parent option work with Mercurial?  It's documented as
only working with Git.  If so, is there a workaround for usage with
Mercurial or a suggestion on how to review changesets whose parents
are not in the repository that Reviewboard is pointing to?

2. Often we will have a developer work on a series of changesets on a
branch.  Is it possible with Reviewboard to automatically create
review requests for a series of consecutive changesets, but tag them
so that they are all linked in some manner?

Thanks.