On Thursday 29 April 2010 09:18:08 pm Andrew wrote: > Hi. I have a few questions for the reviewboard gurus. I'm interested > in using reviewboard with Mercurial. > > 1. Does the --parent option work with Mercurial? It's documented as > only working with Git. If so, is there a workaround for usage with > Mercurial or a suggestion on how to review changesets whose parents > are not in the repository that Reviewboard is pointing to? > > 2. Often we will have a developer work on a series of changesets on a > branch. Is it possible with Reviewboard to automatically create > review requests for a series of consecutive changesets, but tag them > so that they are all linked in some manner? > > Thanks.
I think post-review has limited support for Mercurial. Take a look at this Mercurial extension: http://code.google.com/p/mercurial-reviewboard/ There is also a fork with more features here, but I did not try it: http://bitbucket.org/mdelagra/mercurial-reviewboard/overview/ Regards. Gilles. -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
