Hi Folks,

I've just installed the Beta 2 release...

I'm trying to configure an https svn repository without success...
Same errors found in beta 1 release. Is this feature available (svn over
https)???

If so, could you please send me a how-to doc?
If there any known workaround, it would be appreciated as well...

Thanks