I'm wondering how can I add any file and not just the screenshot to
the review request. we have been using ReviewBoard for quite some time
and time-to-time people asked if we can add other files. e.g. We do
SQL script code reciews and we need additional files like SQL Query
execution plan files for the review. Typically, we don't check-in
query execution plans in Perforce but would like to have them ready
along with actual SQL script diffs.

Is there any way I can achieve this? May be by altering the code that
handles "add screenshot"?