Hi Andrew,

This sounds like a very interesting project, and I'd love to hear more about
it. Being a new tablet user myself (iPad) I'm also interested in improving
code review on tablets.

I'm not familiar with Slice. What does it do? Is it something you'd use on
top of Review Board, or in place of it?

Basically, all I've done with the iPad and Review Board so far is make the
UI easier to use on the iPad. Improving input handling and such. There isn't
anything really new in my changes that dramatically change how you review
code on a tablet.