Hi all,
     The problem is I got connection closed unexpectedly when I try to
upload a diff file.
     After searching for the solutions to this problems for a few days
and I still can not solve this problem except knowing there are some
problems of the server site. Can somebody please help me to fix this
problem? eg: what can I do on the server side?
     At the moment, I can use eReviewboard plugin to create a new
request from eclipse and I am able to upload image. Version of
reviewboard is 1.0.8.

Regards
Jianwei