发自我的 iPhoneu

在 2010-6-25,上午7:30,jianwei <majesty...@hotmail.com> 写到:

Hi Christian,
  Thank you for your reply.
  I am using subversion for my repos.

My log looks like this, some settings are not pasted to here.
Also, the upload_temp_dir is NONE, is it this causes the problem? But
I can upload img file.

2010-06-24 14:50:26,611 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of
diff, size = 3670
2010-06-24 14:50:26,612 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Finished parsing
diff.
2010-06-24 14:50:30,448 - WARNING - JSONField decode error. Expected
dictionary, got string for input '{
u'cache_backend': u'file:///tmp/reviewboard_cache',
u'site_upload_temp_dir': None,
u'diffviewer_context_num_lines': 5,
u'diffviewer_paginate_orphans': 10,
u'site_upload_max_memory_size': 2621440,
u'cache_expiration_time': 2592000,
u'diffviewer_include_space_patterns': [],
u'diffviewer_paginate_by': 20,
u'diffviewer_syntax_highlighting': True,
u'site_media_url': u'/media/',

Looking forward to everyone's response. Thank you

Jianwei