Hi Edwin,

There shouldn't be any caches for this. The error means literally that there
is no Repository matching the path provided in either its Path or Mirror
Path fields. Make sure that there isn't some off-by-one somewhere (a
trailing "/" where there shouldn't be, or where there should be, etc.). It
must be exactly the same to the character.