Hi,

We recently moved our svn server (or at least the DNS alias was
changed). Every developer did an svn switch --relocate <old_location>
<new_location>. The reviewboard server was updated too so that the new
paths were associated with recognized repositories.

Reviews submitted via the web interface have no problems. However, if
I use post-review I get the following error:

Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

The debug output from post-review is as follows:

>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path: http://new.server.com/path/to/repo, Base path:
>>> /trunk, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url /home/revane/work
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> Looking for 'local.reviewboard.server.com /' cookie in
>>> /home/revane/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> Attempting to create review request for None
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/3/info/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/4/info/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/5/info/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/1/info/
>>> repository info: Path: http://new.server.com/path/to/repo, Base path:
>>> /trunk, Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://local.reviewboard.server.com/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': u'http://new.server.com/path/to/repo'}
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

So it appears that the correct repository path is being sent. For some
reason the server is refusing it. Is there a cache in the server
configuration that needs to be wiped? Is JSON stuff cached somewhere
(perhaps even on the client) and this needs to be wiped? Is there more
debug options I can try to help identify the problem? Any help would
be appreciated. I'd love to be using post-review again.

Edwin V