Is not my intention to rewrite Clear Case implementation. We use Clear
Case in company and my manager ask me I can do something to switch
from Code Striker to Review Board - so I do it. Now in company I have
other tasks. From time to time I write some useful (i believe useful)
patches but in my company we use very untypical, post review workflow
for Clear Case (actually Clear Quest) so my patches may looks
"strange" because most people think Review Board used in pre review :)