Thanks David. You're right. I checked reviewboard diff behaviour in
the Firefox and the Firefox breaks lines according to spaces and
comma.
But how do you deal with the situation when a line of code is long and
no spaces and commas in it? We have some long attribut names in our
code and usually make the line hard to break. You know moving scroll
bar back and forth is not convenient when reviewing code.